Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Photo Shoot

Hey everybody.  So yesterday was my photo shoot, and it was totally awesome!!!  I had my own personal stylists who did my hair and make up.  I was seriously sitting there for like three hours, but at least I didn't have to do school.  When they put me in front of a mirror I didn't even recognize myself.  I had a ton of makeup on, and I hardly ever wear makeup.  Jk I lied.  I've never worn makeup.  I guess its not really my thing.

Then I tried on a bunch of different outfits.  The photographer took a ton of pictures (almost as many as my mom).  They told me to look serious and then happy and then sad and then to cry and then laugh.  It was exhausting.  I don't even have that many emotions.  A lot of the time I mean I'm like a Darth Vadar.  Then sometimes I'm totally crazy though.  I think the photographer thought I was a little odd.  Then again maybe I should take out the little.

I hope they choose a good picture.  I don't want my first magazine to look absolutely awful (which I'm sure it will).  I still can't believe I'm gonna be on a magazine.  This all feels so weird.  Oh, and it's taking me forever to get the makeup off.  I've been working on it for at least an hour.  I think I might have to try windex next.