Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Yesterday Was The Last Day of Filming My Next Movie

Well, I am finished filming.  It was an exhausting month.  The movie will hit the theaters in about a year and a half, now.  My friends have been begging to tell me what the movie is going to be, but I just shake my head every time.  Sorry, I can't tell!

Sometimes I wish that my life could go back to normal, you know, when I could take a walk in my
neighborhood without the newspaper being ten steps behind me.  I am sure that I'm not so famous elsewhere, but in my town, yes I'm famous.  I don't live in a super small town, like where everybody knows everybody, so when someone that I don't know spots me, they are really excited and ask for my autograph and stuff.

Sorry for my rambling.  :)  If you met me, you wouldn't go crazy...would you?